
I bet you can already guess what the Hulk Smash will be this week. If you don't know me it is the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl with Ohio State vs Texas. The Family all got ready for the great game. The game came down to the last few seconds and Texas pulled it off scoring with 16 seconds left. Ohio State Buckeyes 21 - Texas Longhorns 24 It was a great game and at times I wanted to pull out my hair. :D Have a great week.










2 comments:
When we watched the game, we thought about you, Bubba, and how you'd be reacting at the end! It was a good game.
I have two complaints about the game: the obviously-big-ohio-fan commentators and the constant shots of our ONE player donning a mullet! ho hum. when it comes to UT - either you're with us, or a hater.
loved the outcome though, and glad you didn't pull your eyebrows out. ;)
Post a Comment