Monday, December 15, 2008


I thought this was the one of the best Hulk smacks from a teammate on the football field. This was quoted by the Tailback of Virginia when Marquis Weeks ran a 100-yard kickoff back for a tuchdown. "That was just instinct. Kind of like running from the cops."

2 comments:

R. Patton said...

For a moment, I thought you had posted a Tech player and you were going to be in T-R-O-U-B-L-E! **sigh** Next year will be better. Don't forget a certain BCS bowl game coming on for FHE tomorrow (Hook 'em!). BTW, we have put our blog on private, so e-mail me (bospatton@yahoo.com) if you want access. Ready for b-ball season yet?!?

Marci said...

Hey bubba! It's your favorite sister-in-law here! Just wanted to let ya know I went private on my blog. If ya want me to add ya, please text me your e-mail address! Kiss those kids for me!