Friday, December 12, 2008

Happy Holidays


Sorry I was in settings last week on the blog and clicked something well come to find out no one could even look at the blog so Sorry goes out to anyone that was trying to look at the blog or the Hulk Smack of the week. Truth be known my family is coming in this weekend for the holidays and I have been using up all my free time working on the spare bedroom that just got finished yesterday. So there wasn't even time to do the Hulk smack for this last week and Holidays are upon me we got our pictures taken and I look fatter then ever. Merry Christmas

5 comments:

Betsy said...

Fatter than ever huh? That made me LAUGH OUT LOUD! And, I loved the running from teh cops quote!

R. Patton said...

Happy Holidays, Sullivans! Glad you have your blog accessible again. ;) I looooved the text messages over the holidays. Those kiddos are too cute! That Cardon certainly has personality!

Jed Anderson said...

You have a darling family! Happy Holidays!
Jed and Kimberly Anderson

Kendra said...

Greeting from warm Arizona. What a cute family you have! You must be pretty proud parents! I am glad that you enjoyed your holidays. I have been laughing out loud as I have read the posts and learned a little about things going on in your lives. I love your blog! Good to be back in touch.

Jewels and Jonathan said...

Such a good looking family! I like this blogging stuff. :)