This Hulk smash was close with the BYU-Utah, Oklahoma - Texas Tech, but I am giving it to the Gilmer Buckeyes who deserve at least one Hulk Smash. On the 21st they played Mexia at Tyler and won 50-36. This makes them 11-1. They have averaged 46.4 points per game this year and deserve some recognition to their program as well as their fans. Good Luck and hopefully another State Championship is in the works.
I can do hard things
11 years ago










4 comments:
Hey Lauren, I found your blog!! This is Cami (poulson) by the way.
check out ours too if you'd like:
camiandjames.blogspot.com
I'm making ours private soon so text or leave a comment with your email address!
Coming to Richfield for Thanksgiving?
hope we see you if you do!
woo hoo go BUX
Jeremiah - I am offically outing you! I talked to Lauren yesterday and after I complimented this somewhat masculine, atypical blog, she informed me that you are the true author of this blog... Well, well, well!
Truly, I am glad that we can see how you all are doing and watch those babies growing up! Keep it up!
Post a Comment