
For the Hulk smash of this week I'm going to take you to KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia where the showdown of champions in Tennis was played. Federer and Borg teamed up to play McEnroe and Blake in doubles. The Americans won 7-5. If our old guys can do that just think of what Sampras and Agassi could have done. I thought McEnroe's commit was funny after the match when he said "I hate to say this but the linesmen did a good job." :-) if you have ever seen McEnroe play that is freakin funny. Commit if you would like to vote on the new Hulk Smash for next week. Other than that What's up? and WAK
E UP PEOPLE!










1 comment:
okay..how have i not seen you on here?????!!! i miss ya'll like crazy!!! your little ones are growing so fast and that little boy is so dang cute i can't even stand it. and are you forgetting the die hard buckeyes down here for your hulk smasH???
Post a Comment