Monday, November 3, 2008

THE HULK SMASH of the WEEK.



The hulk smash for this week will not be down in Texas but in a town called Orem. This week we went to the 2A State Championship where McCall Nielson my sister (at least I claim her) was playing for Richfield. The Chapionship game was against South Sevier. The scores were 25-23, 19-25, 16-25, 25-23, 15-12 for Richfield to claim the 2A State Title on Saturday. I lost my voice and was also taught that I have no volleyball edicit by my mother-in-law (i'll have to work on that). I got home Saturday night at 12:30. All in all it was so worth it.  (congrats McCall) If you want someone to be nominated for the Hulk Smash of the week. Let me know!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Well, I'm glad that you posted this, because I've been wondering who won. Congrats to McCall!