For this Hulk Smash of the week I will take you down to Texas with the UT and OSU game. Texas had a near death expierence for their chances at a perfect record. OSU returned two kickoffs into Texas territory and caused two crutial turnovers. Texas also having to make 90 yard drives to score and even failing on forth and one to the TD with not much time in the fourth quarter. With all this and still winning the game. I say The Hulk Smash this week goes to (University of Texas).
Comment to "Vote for the HULK smash for next week"
I can do hard things
11 years ago










3 comments:
Hey Jeremiah and Lauren, good to hear from you guys, it has been a long time! Sounds like life is treating you good there in Parawon. Are you coaching baseball? I have always thought it would be fun to coach, right now I am in the Seminary teacher program and if I get hired somewhere maybe I will have a chance to help coach.
So I remember that Jeremiah is from Grantsville, The name of Grantsville has become a curse word at our house - we invested in two spec homes out there by the Walmart distribution center and it has been a nightmare. We finally have them leased out however and can see some light at the end of the tunnel.
Anyway, good to hear from you, stay in touch
Hi guys, Steve and I's blogspot is Steveandmckenzie.blogspot.com
Come and see us!
Heston wants to be the Hulk Smash of the week!
Is the football jargon Lauren or Jeremiah's contribution? I had never heard the "Hulk Smash" terminology before, but like it! I'll have to use it in proper context tonight at the Buckeyes' last season home game (which should be a Hulk Smash, indeed).
btw, we are at mrpattonfamily.blogspot -- in case you are ever interested. :)
Post a Comment