Tuesday, March 3, 2009

State Champs

This is Cayla, Avery and Jordan (cousins) at Call's game at SUU. It was the best game with a double overtime and Call's team coming out on top. I was really proud of how Call played and her sinking her free throws that was so crucial at the end of the game. It was fun to be with the family (matching shirts).

Are you sure? are you sure?
If you had one more eye, you'd be a cyclops!
Go back to Foot Locker!
I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref
A rope, a tree, hang the referee

Needless to say we used them all ☺

5 comments:

Betsy said...

I am sure you were as mouthy as they come... :) HAHA!! Have a great day!

R. Patton said...

What great sport fans you are raising! I bet you are the cutest family in the stands!

Unknown said...

Jeremiah and lauren, too good to see you guys on here:) It looks like you all are doing well and back in utah. So are we:) We're up in logan now, done with school. Congrats on another cute kid:) We're having another one in june of this year, a girl. So we'll have girl, boy, girl just like you:) Maybe we'll see you guys this summer, what with Julianne and shannon having babies too. Tell your family hi for us:)

The Beals said...

Lauren... HEY!!! I saw your name on Cristal (Albrecht)Anderson's blog.. and knew it had to be you!! How are you? Your kids are sooo cute!!! Hope you are doing great!!!

Unknown said...

Hey, just wanted to say that we heard from your dad about what's going on and will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. We love you guys.