

I took Cayla up to Ski last week for the first time. She was not thrilled about skiing but loved going on the lift but did well at it especially her first time. We then went tubing down this huge hill and kept saying again and again. It was a great day with just me and her.










4 comments:
I hope you are enjoying the snow. I like looking at pictures of it and then taking my kids out to the playground in t-shirts. It was 72 today. :o) It sounded like a fun day of skiing! I have to say that I prefer snowboarding to skiing. I thought it was easier. (but I am sure that I would still fall doing either...)
Hey this is Diana Olson,
I don't know if you remember me. I worked in the Optical Center with Jeremiah up in Logan. Just stumbled on your blog. Your family has grown so much! So cute. Hope things are good. Would love to stay in touch. My email is d89olson@yahoo.com and I can invite you to our blog!
Fun - I haven't been for forever. I need to go.
JEREMIAH -- POST SOMETHING!!!!
Show us a current photo of that beautiful wife or Hallie crawling!
Post a Comment