Thursday, October 9, 2008

THIS IS US!!!


This is us we have lived all over but now settled in Utah. We have three little ones and love it. There is McCayla who is 4 and starting preschool this year. She is really smart and never quiet. Then Cardon who always has a smile and a great personality. Then finally Hallie who is really the best baby I've seen she smiles a lot and hardly every cries and we are so happy to have her be apart of our family. Hallie was born on June 9 Just a few hours away from my birthday on the 10th. Lauren is baby sitting our niece and stays home with the kids. She is a great mom. And I am Teaching Science at Parowan High in Utah, which is just north of Cedar City. We got a house about 8 months ago and have fixed it up. I now have a much greater appreciation for those fix it up home shows because it is a lot of work. 

No comments: