Saturday, October 18, 2008

Picking Out Pumpkins With Cousins!! (FUN TIME)











8 comments:

Stott Family said...

Cute family picture! Aren't blogs awesome. www.
lancestott.blogspot.com
See you Wednesday.

Denise Naylor said...

Your family is so cute! I miss you a ton.

Jenny said...

Where was this? Was it in Cedar? Looks like fun!

Marci said...

Hey Bubba! Just wanted ya to know that I checked my blog and there is NO "Crush" by Archuletta! You are the only one who has that one his blog! Ha Ha! Good to see ya last weekend!

R. Patton said...

Oh my goodness... We miss ya'll so much! This blog is such a great way for us to keep up with your beautiful family.
Hey Cardon, don't forget that you are a true Texan... Hook 'em Horns!

Sheri said...

Okay, so I was just simply looking at the comments on my brother/sister-in-law's blog and lo and behold, look who I see. Hello hello! I haven't seen you guys forever! Apparently you're back in Utah huh? And I didn't know that you had a new little one. Such a cute family!

Marc and Lori Johnson said...

Bubba and Lauren! It has been forever! How fun to see a comment on my blog for you guys! You have three adorable kids! Your family is darling and you guys look so great! How fun to be able to see your blog to see what you have been up to!

Jeff and Rebecca said...

Your children are adorable! We really need to see you guys again sometime!